Seniors on Medicare parts A&B are able to use their insurance at Beaver Medical Group. Beaver also accepts many Medicare plans including Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare PPOs and supplemental plans.
Medicare Advantage Plans
The Medicare Advantage plans accepted at Beaver Medical Group have $0 monthly premiums. Medicare Advantage plans have the lowest out-of-pocket costs and the most benefits when compared to original Medicare and supplemental plans. Plans also include prescription coverage, preventive care, and less paperwork.
Medicare Advantage Plans accepted at Beaver Medical Group:
- AARP Medicare Complete by United/Secure Horizons: 1-800-577-5623
- Aetna Golden Medicare: 1-800-529-5586
- Blue Shield 65+: 1-800-260-9607
- HealthNet Seniority: 1-800-903-0944
- Humana: 1-888-204-4062
- InterValley Health Plan: 1-800-251-8191
- SCAN Health Plan: 1-800-559-3500
Medicare Plan Comparison Service
Benefits vary in the different plans. We are recommending an independent service that can assist you with choosing the plan that will best meets your needs. Insurance representatives from a licensed agency we know and trust can review all of the Medicare plans in one visit with you to:
- Compare the benefits & costs of multiple Medicare plans
- Help you find the plan that saves you the most money
- Review drug coverage & find out if your prescriptions are covered
Our Medicare patients have told us this service has been extremely helpful so we are now offering it to you. Please call our Patient Liaison at 800-831-0001 or 909-478-5112 for more information about this service.
For complete information about Medicare, please visit: www.medicare.gov
Learn more about senior services and agencies available to you on our page about Senior Services & Non-Emergency Transportation