Medicare Basics & Plan Comparison Seminars
August 24, 2015 5:30 PM –6:30 PM
Beaver Medical Group is hosting 2015 Medicare Education seminars. These seminars are geared to people who are new to Medicare or are new to the area.
These seminars are offered at no cost or obligation and last one hour.
Monday, August 24, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Beaver Medical Group
2 W. Fern Ave
Redlands, CA 92373
Conference Room A
Enter from parking lot on North side of the building
RSVP: (909) 335-41828
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Highland Springs Medical Plaza, San Jacinto Room
81 S. Highland Springs Ave, Suite 100B
Park in back to enter suite on West side of surgery center
RSVP: (951) 849-3334
Beaver Medical Group has partnered with a local insurance agency committed to helping patients objectively compare the benefits of the Medicare plans accepted by our physicians. Insurance representatives will:
• Answer any questions you have about starting Medicare
• Educate you about Medicare and all of your Medicare options
• Explain Medicare parts A, B, C and supplemental plans E-J
• Discuss part D prescription coverage: plans, opt-out penalty & the gap
• Compare benefits of multiple Medicare Advantage plans
• Compare Medicare plans to your employer's health plan
• Help you find the best plan suited to your needs
Call your Beaver Medical Group Patient Representative to reserve your place or to arrange an individual appointment: Individual consultations are available weekdays, evenings or weekends.
No matter what plan you choose, you can continue to see your own Beaver Medical Group doctor even if your doctor’s practice is closed to new patients. To set up accomodation of person with special needs call (909) 335-41828. A salesperson will be present with information & applications. Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.